Export Ocean Freight
- Get a foot in the door into a stable company
- Must have ocean export experience in a local Forwarder
- Immediate start for right job seeker!
Sydney - Ref. JO-2108-2933
Our client is a professional Global Logistics Specialist who takes their business model to the next level. They provide a tailored service to meet any need on the market. Because of their high attention to detail and impressive growth rates, this International Freight Forwarder organisation has a world class reputation.
Due to the high level on which they work on, this organisation tackles the whole logistics process from Custom Clearances to all Forwarding needs which ensures their staff are involved in dynamic and varied tasks each day.
The recently opened position at their Matraville office is offering a candidate with experience, energy and drive to further their career in Export Sea Operations.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
- be the liaison point for all Export Customers including processing of documentation.
- have a good knowledge of all Export Sea processes & reporting requirements.
- co-ordinate bookings with customers, transport, shipping
- be the liaison point with our overseas offices & agents.
- pro-actively update customers on any issues that may occur.
- Manage all situations that arise with the customers using a common sense approach.
The right candidate will have
- Cargo Wise Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
This cohesive and experienced export team has a very experienced and supportive Manager who can mentor and help develop your career and your skills, so you have ample career opportunities in the future.
Location: Matraville (parking available)
Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 pending experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.