- Bring your FF experience and be trained in Exports!
- Prestigious multinational company
- Long term career pathways on offer
Sydney - Ref. JO-2111-3046
The Company and Role
Our client boasts an impressive induction and internal training and development programs as well as the opportunity to move internally as opportunities arise. This is a global brand with Head Office based in the USA
This role will be with the Export Operations team therefore your ability to confidently manage the expectations of clients requirements will be key to securing you this position. However, before you start to manage your own export client portfolio you will have solid training and induction processes to set you up for success!
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide high end service to your client portfolio in all facets of export freight operations
- Trouble shoot and make shipment recommendations to your client
- Extract data and create KPI status reports
- Analyse trade trends and determine the most economical ways to meet client demands
This role exposes you to the whole supply chain process, from manufacturers right through to overseas final destination.
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
Minimum 1-2 years experience in Freight Forwarding
Keen attitude and willingness to learn!
Own car and DL preferred
High attention to detail
Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Salary: $65,000 + super for experienced candidates
This role is not one to miss out on. Be a part of this global organisation and PATH4 Graduates will ensure your career will start on the right path to achieve amazing things.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.