Export Operations | Northern Suburbs
- Broaden your horizons
- Utilise your exceptional Export Sea experience
- Cohesive team environment
Sydney - Ref. JO-2305-3479
An opportunity is now available to join a professional and friendly team in the Northern Beaches of Sydney. This Freight Company has a flexible business approach which can adapt easily in this fast paced market. They have developed a strong export market presence as well as provide coastal shipping services which has resulted in a growth in their export department.
This role is located within the Operations team, which will be a start-finish role overlooking all export requirements for the business.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for logistics who would fit well into a small yet cohesive team environment.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
- be the liaison point for all Export Customers including processing of documentation
- have a good knowledge of all Export Sea & Air freight processes & reporting requirements
- co-ordinate bookings with customers, transport, shipping
- be the liaison point with our overseas offices & agents
- pro-actively update customers on any issues that may occur
- manage all situations that arise with the customers using a common sense approach.
- You will need to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Salary is dependant on experience level - we are open to individuals with a few years experience in International Logistics with an understanding of international shipping documentation and incoterms.
Location: Northern Beaches
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:https://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/