Export Sea Operator
- Internal opportunities for growth and development!
- Fun and friendly culture
- Southbank location
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2106-2880
A well-established, profitable, and stable company expecting huge growth in the next five years. This unique organization’s strengths are due to their business diversity and sound business strategy. They are a progressive business with a friendly, energetic culture and a focus on providing pathways for success through active management.
This position sits in their Head Office, conveniently located in the heart of Southbank! Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, you will be responsible for handling sea freight shipments and export operations while maintaining a high level of customer service with clients and suppliers.
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated person, to join an exceptional and dynamic team!
· End to end management of Export Operations
· Obtain quotes from shipping lines, transport companies, Freight Forwarders and overseas agents when required.
· Dispatch of booking confirmations, bills of lading, other export documentation as required.
· Full client management and customer liaison
· Management of emails and phone enquires for clients.
· Invoicing and costing in Cargowise
· Cross training as required.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the Freight Forwarding industry and keen to grow your skills by stepping into a fast pace, energetic environment!
We’re looking for someone with 1-2 years’ experience, who has knowledge of Cargosiwe and has the ability to think quickly and multitask!
In return we will offer a salary up to $65,000 + super plus the opportunity to develop and grow in our fun and collaborative culture!
Location: Southbank, VIC
Salary: Up to $65,000 depending on experience
Please apply today to be considered. Or contact Amy Amopiu on 0468945288 for a confidential discussion!
Only Australian/NZ citizens and permanent residents will be considered for this role