Export Specialist | Freight Forwarding
- Great team environment
- CargoWise knowledge essential
- WFH flexibility on offer
Sydney - Ref. JO-2109-2959
Our client is a professional International Freight Forwarder with a successful global business model and look for individuals who are passionate about a career in Logistics. In return they provide career development and training and the chance for you to add value to their branch through numerous initiatives that you can choose to be a part of should you wish.
This role is based within the Export department and is headed up by an experienced and approachable Manager. Covering both Air and Ocean exports, you will be managing shipments for a variety of customers.
We are looking for a Freight Forwarding professional who enjoys working in a team environment. Some previous export operations
experience in Freight Forwarding is essential.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Be the liaison point for all Export Customers
- Processing of documentation within the CargoWise platform
- Coordinate bookings with customers, transport, shipping, airlines
- Be liaison point with our overseas offices & agents
- Pro-actively update customers on any issues that may occur
- Manage all situations that arise with the customers using a common sense approach
Salary: $75,000 - $80,000 + Super (for the right level of experience)
Benefits: Some Work From Home flexibility is available along with structured internal training and development and a variety of internal opportunities for career-minded professionals.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.