Senior 4PL Export Specialist
- Great company culture with training and mentoring provided
- Capable and efficient operation
- Freight Forwarding experience essential
Sydney - Ref. JO-2204-3193
This progressive forwarder can offer something most others can’t: A boutique experience with a global drive to do things better. This professional Forwarding organisation has created a strong reputation for itself, by listening to their employees and job market professionals they have structured an organisation that truly cares for their employees. Due to their flexible and supportive approach, internal training programs and ability for employees to move internally within their organisation, they are achieving employer of choice status recognition within a very competitive talent short market.
The opportunity for an experienced export operator to join a customer focused team. The current staff are involved in a variety of duties daily which will also be offered to the new person joining. We are looking for progressive and independently minded operators who are looking for a refreshing change.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
· Managing export clients to ensure a prompt and efficient service is provided
· Receiving air and sea freight export bookings and action as required
· Liaising with Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders, Transport Companies and Overseas Agents
· Monitor the process to ensure containers move as booked
· Maintaining strong relationships with Vendors and Customers
· Ensure Compliance with AQIS and Customs regulations
To be in consideration for this position, a minimum of 2 years + experience in an Forwarding role. As well as a combination of clear communication skills, high attention to detail and a great working ethic will also need to be demonstrated.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience level
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below or call Nicole Reynolds for a confidential discussion on 0459 100 306.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.