FCL Cartage Co-Ordinator
- Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate!
- Great CBD location
- Global company with growing footprint!
Sydney - Ref. JO-2101-2725
A truly dynamic and forward thinking growing Global Company with a rapidly growing footprint within the Australian Market is sourcing a driven and energised FCL Cartage Coordinator to join their dynamic team.
This is a traditional FCL Cartage Co-ordination role that sits in the Cartage team in the Sydney CBD office. This role reports to the Operations Manager and will support, Transport, Customer Service and Operations. It will suit an experienced Cartage professional who is career orientated who takes pride in delivering first class service and who is looking to grow with the company.
- Coordinating deliveries for FCL, LCL and Airfreight shipments
- Lodging clearance documents with airlines and shipping lines
- Registering documents using CargoWise
- Communicating with and updating clients
- Liaising with internal department to ensure efficient deliveries.
- Minimum 2 years Cartage in FCL, LCL or Airfreight
- CargoWise essential
- Great organisation and time management
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail.
Salary: 70 – 80k + Super (pending experience level)
Working Rights: Applications will only be accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian permanent work rights.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Or call Amy Amopiu on 0468 945 288 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.