Forwarding Sales | SME Focus
- New Business Sales Role
- Focus on SME Markets
- Local Sales / Logistics experience required
Sydney - Ref. JO-2008-2626
This position is situated within a Global Logistics powerhouse that has a strong brand presence and an enviable reputation for success particularly within the Ocean Freight Market. Offering a global platform to ensure success, this organisation will provide training, mentoring and support as well as a flexible workplace.
The role is a new business development role which will focus on the lucrative SME Business within the Ocean Freight sector. The successful individual will have sound ocean freight knowledge, be able to create a sound lead list as well as executive their own pipeline. You will be supported by the company who has recently established a SME focussed Customer Service team, to ensure your hard-earned clients are serviced and maintained within the business.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Delivering customer-focused solutions
· Developing new business accounts
· Actively pursuing sales leads
· Assisting with RFP
· Quoting rates
· Building multifaceted solution for new customers
Your skills and experiences
· Confident, energetic and resilient nature
· Exceptional public speaking, negotiation and communication skills
· Ability to create powerful and meaningful presentations
· Being able to work autonomously and effectively manage your time
· Freight forwarding / shipping experience strongly desirable
We welcome the opportunity to discuss the further requirements of this role with suitable individuals.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion.