Graduate - International Trade & Logistics
- Multinational Global Logistics Company
- Dedicated and successful team
- Strong internal career development available
Sydney - Ref. JO-2202-3129
PATH4 Graduates are specialised Graduate recruiters to the Global Logistics Industry. We have partnered ourselves with the top performing international logistics and trade companies to build and implement Graduate roles and programs.
A fantastic opportunity is now available to new Business / Logistics Graduates ready to begin a career within the Global Logistics sector.
Our client is a high profile brand name logistics company who prides themselves on their footprint within Asia Pacific markets and beyond. Their impressive client base are some of the largest importers in Australia and they require a recent Graduate to come on board in their Client Services team where you will learn all about the complex work of international supply chains.
You will be joining a dedicated and successful Client Services team, with a focus on:
- Import processes and customs requirements
- Global supply chain and how to cost effectively move freight from one side of the globe to another
- The wide range of products that are imported and exported out of Australia
- How to effectively manage the logistics process
- Client management and reporting
- Providing high end service to your client portfolio in all facets of import freight operations
- Liaising with and developing strong relationships with clients
Due to the specialisation of the industry, we are ideally looking for recent graduates who hold a Business / Commerce degree with majors in: International Business/ Economics or Supply Chain / Logistics seeking their first full time position.
You should have recently completed your degree and be ready to launch into your first full-time role.
Excellent attention to detail along with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are the key to your success!
- Annual salary $55,000 + Super
- Immediate start available
- You must have full Australian working rights for minimum of 2 years
Due to the high demand of our Graduate roles only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you would like to be a part of the PATH4 Graduate Program you need to apply immediately to be in consideration. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.