Graduate | Global Logistics
- Multiple graduate opportunities!
- Kick start your Global Logistics career
- Alexandria, Mascot or Bankstown locations
Sydney - Ref. JO-2209-3351
Are you interested in Global Logistics?
After a successful 10 years, PATH4 Graduates are still firmly committed to building a strong Graduate talent pool within the industry to strengthen the ‘Logistics community’.
We are very excited about three new opportunities that are now open to all Business Graduates. This would be the launching point of your career! There are endless future opportunities within this global industry.
These roles will have you learning about importing and exporting commodities in and out of Australia, the complex process around import and export laws and customs, international trade documentation, liaising with overseas offices and ultimately ensuring all shipments leave destinations on time to arrive in Australia in a timely manner.
This graduate role will have you placed in a Global Freight Forwarding company where you will be exposed to supply chain processes.
The successful Graduate will come on board the PATH4 Graduate Program and will offered the following
- Graduate 12 Month Engagement Program
- Initial consultation and introduction to our Graduate Program
- Identifying your career goals and aligning it with the right role and company
- Coaching and interview prep
- Assistance with contracts / payroll, and other set up requirements
- Graduate engagement in the industry
- Graduate resilience training and PATH4 Success Workshop
- External mentorship, career guidance and support for you!
Who you are!
A recent graduate keen on a career within the logistics industry, someone who has completed your degree and is ready to start your first full-time role, plus have:
- Great organisation and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Have a positive, pro-active, team-based attitude
- Eligibility for our annual PATH4 Graduate of the Year Award.
Salary: $60,000 + Super
Location: Banksmeadow, Mascot or Bankstown location.
Due to the high demand of our Graduate roles- only short-listed candidates will be contacted. To be elegible for the PATH4 Graduate Program you need to be an Australian Citizen or hold PR. Please apply immediately to be in consideration. Long term visas may be considered.