Graduate | Global Logistics
- Be part of a global organisation
- Kick start your career with PATH4 Graduates Program
- Banksmeadow location with parking
Sydney - Ref. JO-2102-2739
The Company and Role
This Graduate opportunity through PATH4 is situated within a Global Freight Forwarder with headquarters in the USA! There are two roles on offer, one sits within their Transport department and the other is in Client Services. They boast impressive induction and internal training and development programs as well as the opportunity to move internally as opportunities arise. This is just the launching point of your career! There are endless future opportunities within this global company throughout this global business.
Your ability to confidently manage the expectations of clients requirements will be key to securing you this position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide high end service to your client portfolio in all facets of transport operations
- Manage international Import documentation
- Analyse trade trends and determine the most economical ways to meet client demands
- Create and finalise the job costing and invoicing for each client
- Extract data and create KPI status reports
- Weekly and monthly reporting
Both roles expose you to the whole supply chain process, from manufacturers overseas right through to delivery to client door.
In order to be considered you must possess the following:
Due to the specialisation of the industry, we are looking for graduates who hold Commerce Degrees with majors in: International Business/ Economics or Supply Chain/ Logistics. You must have completed your degree and be ready to launch into your first full time role.
PATH4 Graduate Program
In addition to secure this Graduate role you will be part of the PATH4 Graduate community where you will have the opportunity to engage and meet with other recent Graduates in our industry, this is a 12month external engagement program including;
- Industry site tours
- Career development seminars
- PATH4 Graduate of the Year Award
- Inter-personal skills development and training
Location: Banskmeadow and Prestons
Salary: $55,000 + Super
This role is not one to miss out on. Be a part of this global organisation and PATH4 Graduates will ensure your career will start on the right path to achieve amazing things.
Must be an Australian Citizen or hold Permanent Residency to be eligible to apply for this Graduate position
Please note that due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.