Graduate | Logistics Inventory Coordinator
- Global organisation that holds a prestigious brand
- Huge progression opportunities
- Dynamic and stimulating working environment
Sydney - Ref. JO-2010-2657
This Graduate opportunity through PATH4 is situated within a Global Freight Forwarder with headquarters in the USA! and boast an impressive induction and internal training and development programs as well as the opportunity to move internally as opportunities arise. This is just the launching point of your career in Logistics and there are endless future opportunities within this global organisation.
This Graduate role is situated within their Distribution Centre based in Prestons where they provide 3PL services to big name brand import customers. On a daily basis you will be responsible for;
- Management of customers’ inventory
- Scheduling of inbound shipments into the Prestons DC facility.
- Create inbound manifests to allow for inbound processing of the shipment upon delivery.
- Process customer orders on their Inventory, preparing the work orders for the warehouse to process picking.
- Supply the customer with customised Inbound / Outbound / Inventory reports.
- Provide quotes for transport solutions to the customer
- Support with special projects requested by the customer, scoping out the requirements and providing information to the warehouse operations team.
To be considered you must possess the following:
- A recently completed Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or International Business and be looking for your first full time role
- Sound interpersonal skills and ability to manage client expectations
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Full Australian working rights for a minimum of 5 years
- Ability to commence work immediately
- A driver’s License and car is preferred
Starting Salary: $55,000 + Super
To be part of the PATH4 Graduate Program means that we will support you into your first graduate role and will provide access to industry events and training. Our program aim is to build your knowledge and networking skills. We ensure your career will start on the right PATH!
Please note that due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.