Graduate: Transport Coordinator
- Join a professional team
- Global Logistics and Freight Forwarding
- Structured training and mentoring
Sydney - Ref. JO-2111-3033
PATH4 Graduates are specialised Graduate Recruiters to the Global Logistics industry. We have partnered ourselves with the top performing Freight Forwarders to build and implement Graduate roles and programs. We have committed to building a talent pool within the industry to strengthen the ‘Logistics and Graduate community’.
This global company holds a strong brand name within the Logistics and Freight Forwarding industry. They are very strong within the Australian retail market and import goods from all over the globe. They are able to take on varied client accounts, which in turn offer their staff dynamic and challenging operations.
They are offering an entry-level Graduate opportunity to a recent graduate with a Commerce / Business degree and a long term interest in building a career in International Logistics.
This role is fast paced which will have you overseeing:
- Co-ordinating freight movements to clients premises
- Arranging delivery times between third parties
- Ensure cargo is cleared with customs
- Co-ordinate interstate deliveries
- Ensure cartage is organised without being held in storage and avoid futile trips
- You MUST have excellent communication skills
- Have the desire to start a career in the Logistics and transport industry
- Some previous customer service experience
- Have exceptional organisational skills
- Mascot Location
Must be an Australian Citizen or hold Permanent Residency to be eligible to apply for this Graduate position
Salary: $55,000 + Super
Please apply now to be in consideration.