Import Airfreight Coordinator | Long Term Temp Contract
- 10am - 6pm
- Excellent internal training opportunities
- Work From Home flexibility
Sydney - Ref. JO-2211-3409
Our client is a prestigious global employer and a leader in the international Logistics market. They provide a stable, secure work environment that will also challenge and stretch your experience.
You will manage airfreight shipments and the day-to-day coordination of in-house operations. Crucially you will be the main liaison for customers and deliver consistently outstanding service both internally and externally.
This is a long term Temp role with full time working hours and a couple of hours on Saturday mornings due to the nature of airfreight.
Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm
Work From Home flexibility is on offer once training period is complete
- Liaise with Gateway daily to resolve service related issues.
- Deal with Accounts daily to have the customer bond balances/ payments
- Update shipment status, advise sales leads to Sales/customers
- Pre-alert shipments, forward documents for clearance – duty exempt to Gateways.
- Provide technical and expert support to commercial team members
- Compute and offer spot or special lane pricing to sales
- Update customers daily about shipments status
- Liaise with overseas agents to get billing, shipment arrivals information, and special shipments request.
- Deal with Airlines for offnet shipments
- Send Routing requests and resolve shipments problems
- Obtain spot rates or special lane pricing from origin agents
- Minimum 12 months experience in Express Airfreight, Freight Forwarding or Airline Cargo
- DG certification (beneficial)
- Proven customer service ability
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills
- Outstanding work ethic
Salary: Competitive hourly rate with applicable penalties for Saturdays
Location: Mascot (with WFH available)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.