Import Client Services | Forwarding
- Highly Successful Australian Owned Forwarder
- Diverse client portfolio
- CargoWise experience preferred
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2009-2646
Have you developed skills and knowledge in Import Operations or Client Management within a local Freight Forwarder and are looking for the next step in your career? This opportunity will lead the way for you.
Our client is a well-established professional Australian Owned Freight Forwarder and they are sourcing a professional individual who is ready to manage a dynamic and diverse portfolio of clients utilising your sound order management and import knowledge, you will be supported and mentored by a team of knowledgeable and passionate individuals.
Your day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
- Providing your clients with exceptional customer service skills and providing sound knowledge and experience to them in all your daily communications
- Liaising with overseas agents and following up orders to ensure client satisfaction
- Creating and maintaining client record and required reports on an as needs basis
Your stand out qualities will include:
- Attention to details and excellent follow up skills
- The ability to work in a team and go beyond the call of duty
- Have local experience in import sea / air freight operations
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills required
- Major advantage is CW1 experience
In return you will be given a position in a great office environment with a cool bunch of people!
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 + Super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:https://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/