Import Client Services
- Forwarding Import skills required
- EDI Experience preferred
- Support the Customer Service Manager
Sydney - Ref. JO-2206-3253
This is a real opportunity for someone who is looking to step into a dedicated customer service role within the Freight Forwarding industry. By utilising your skills as an Import Ocean Freight operator your knowledge and expertise will add value to this role and to the organisation.
- Key responsibilities:Maintain and ensure customer satisfaction
- Order follow up for customers and sales requests
- Shipment tracking and reporting/ status reports
- One-off quotations
- Problem solving
- Respond to customer queries
- Work closely with import and customs departments to resolve queries and advise
- customers of possible problems/ delays
- Customer visits as required with the Customer Service Manager
- Additional tasks as required
- Requirements:Minimum 2 years experience in International Freight Forwarding industry – Preference to Import Operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and exceed client expectations
- Pro-active individual who is efficient
This role exists in a reputable and successful private owned Freight Forwarder who has sound expertise in their specialised field. You will be provided training to develop the skills to become a high quality CS person!
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 + Super (dependant on experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.