Import / Export Coordinator
- Import and Export coordination
- CargoWise experience needed
- Motivated and supportive team
Sydney - Ref. JO-2111-3053
Our client is a professional freight forwarding organisation enjoying continued growth. Their specialised services allow them to differentiate themselves from competitors!
Why do you want to work here? You won't be treated like a number - instead, you will be valued from day one as a key member of the team and supported by your peers and managers.
We're currently sourcing a freight Operator to join a highly successful team.
Cross training opportunities are on offer and the sky is the limit for an individual with the aptitude.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
· be the liaison point for Import / Export Customers including processing of documentation
· have solid knowledge of all freight processes & reporting requirements
· coordinate bookings with customers, transport, shipping
· be the liaison point with overseas offices & agents
· pro-actively update customers on any issues that may occur
· manage all situations that arise with the customers
Who You Are
Ideally, we are looking for someone with previous Freight Forwarding experience with a great can-do attitude!
· Import or Export Freight Forwarding experience
· Solid communications skills
· Team minded attitude
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 + Super (pending skills / experience)
Location: CBD and WFH
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.