Import Operations Manager
- Sound leadership skills required
- Strong knowledge of all facets of import operations
- CargoWise knowledge essential
Sydney - Ref. JO-2009-2648
Your new employer is one of Australia’s most professional and successful privately owned International Freight Forwarders. With a diverse portfolio of business units this organisation has the diversity and strengths that will ensure a stable, dynamic and prosperous future.
Their Sydney based operation has a new energy and focus to drive their business forward employing the best candidates who are available in the Sydney market.
Their current vacancy is for an Import Operations Manager who will have full responsibility of the operations team in both an operational perspective as well as people management. This individual will work closely with other department manages and work to constantly streamline and improve internal communication and processes.
The successful candidate will have:
· Minimum 5 years + Import Freight experience in a local Freight Forwarder
· Ability to lead a team of individuals and provide training and mentoring
· Ability and knowledge to negotiate with shipping and airlines as required Skills
· Good interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Effective communication and presentation skills
This is a great opportunity for someone to take a step up in their career and join a highly successful
Salary: $90,000 - $95,000 + Super (flexible pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.