Import Sea Operations | Forwarding
- Local import experience essential
- CargoWise experience highly preferred
- Growing company
Sydney - Ref. JO-2112-3061
Solid and successful Freight Forwarder who have launched into the Australian market only 2 years ago have an impressive growth rate. A provider of end to end logistics solutions, with Head Office located across “The Ditch” they have the backup and know how of a reputable and profitable business to make a real impact in the Australian Market.
The Import Ocean Freight Coordinator is a start to finish role including transport and invoicing. You will be supported by their overseas data processing unit, however, be accountable for the effective communication to your clients as well as ensuring the most efficient logistical outcome for your client. This is a busy and diverse role that requires an experience individual who understands the whole end to end import process.
· Facilitation of Import Ocean Freight shipments FCL
· Liaising with shipping lines, co-loaders, airlines and transport carriers
· Providing clients with exceptional customer service
· Import Document Processing and Creation
· Sea and Air Cargo Reporting
· Minimum 2 + years operational experience within a Forwarding environment in Australia
· Excellent communications skills
· Great customer service attitude
· Previous experience with CargoWise is strongly preferred
Salary: Up to $65,000 - 70,000 + Super ( pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.