International Logistics Specialist
- Great company culture!
- Head Quarters in the USA!
- Learn all facets of Global Logistics
Sydney - Ref. JO-2206-3254
This company has built their reputation on outstanding customer service and market leading solutions. With consistent plans for improvement and growth, their internal environment is streamlined and efficient. Due to the addition of new business and internal movement we are looking for experienced International Logistics specialists who enjoy working with clients and managing portfolios.
The role is situated within Shared Services team which will give the successful candidates the opportunity to be involved with all facets of International Logistics. The focus of the role is to create a great ‘customer experience’ which means the successful applicant will have control of most of the operational process.
· Liaising with other departments to ensure all client elements are aligned
· Provide high end service to your client portfolio in all facets of import freight operations
· Trouble shoot and make shipment recommendations to your client
· Extract data and create KPI status reports
· Analyse trade trends and determine the most economical ways to meet client demands
We are looking for experienced International Logistics candidates who have had a background in either:
· Import or Export Operations
· Client Service
· Commercial/ Sales Support
· Transport/ Cartage
The successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be able to work autonomously in a varied and flexible environment.
You must have intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills.
Employee benefits: Great team culture and progression opportunities.
Salary: Competitive package reflecting your skillset and expertise. This company offers health benefits and bonuses!
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply to be considered.
Please note that due to high volumes that we receive, only short-listed applicants will be personally contacted.