Junior Operations | Freight Forwarding
- Friendly and respectful culture
- Learn Export Operations
- On site parking
Sydney - Ref. JO-2303-3458
Our client is a long-established Global Logistics company that has created a top-down customer centric culture. You will love working here if you want to join a team that works cohesively and celebrates their wins! If you're looking for a genuine manager and down to earth environment, read on.
The Sydney Head Office is offering a chance to further your career in Ocean Operations. You will take ownership and provide outstanding service to their loyal client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Efficient management of daily Export shipments
- Booking and registration of shipments
- Precise and timely response to clients or other departments
- Accurate preparation of invoices for clients
- Adherence to company and departmental KPIs
Skills & Requirements:
Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least 1 year experience within an Import or Export role in an Australian freight forwarder.
You will also need to possess:
- A driven and keen attitude
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Cargowise experience would be beneficial
- Passionate about customer service
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Full Australian working rights
Salary: Upto $75k + Super
WFH: 2 days per week
Location: Matraville, Sydney
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.