Key Account Development Manager
- Implement, manage and grow Key Accounts
- Dual Farmer / Hunter role
- Specialised project cargo
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2109-2974
We are looking for a knowledgeable and skilled Freight Forwarding professional to service a portfolio of clients with specialised international freight requirements. This individual will come from a client management background with strong interpersonal skills who can build existing relationships and create new ones.
In return you will gain employment within a well-established international Freight Forwarder who has a solid reputation in the global logistics market for their superior service within high and heavy project cargo as well as general freight services. This dual position is responsible for retention and growth of your client base as well as securing new corporate accounts for the Melbourne Branch in accordance with the company direction and business strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong existing corporate customer relations
- On-board new customers
- Respond to corporate customer RFI, RFQ and Tenders
- Respond to escalations and co-ordinate with different departments to deliver quality service to corporate customers
- Conduct regular meetings for your corporate clientele
- Develop effective pricing strategies to sustain profitable growth.
- Develop Supply Chain Management solutions
- Develops sales plan / strategy / activities to achieve target budgets
- Ability to negotiate with customers in regards to complex supply chain solutions
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and characteristics:
- Solid and proven account management background within Freight Forwarding
- Experienced CargoWise operator
- Driven to provide excellence in Customer outcomes
- Ability to learn, and analyse customer requirements
- Ability to work independently
- Disciplined, responsible and structured to thrive in a team environment
- Articulate, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, team player, with a positive attitude
Location: Keilor Park
Salary: Based on skill level and previous experience + bonus structure + laptop / mobile
Benefits: This business boasts sustained growth and success with a close knit team atmosphere. You will be supported every step of the way in a genuinely people-oriented environment.
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.