Key Account Services - Transport
- Independent Transport role
- Client facing position
- Elevate your career!
Sydney - Ref. JO-2106-2875
This well established brand is an international Freight Forwarder who provides end to end supply chain solutions to a wide variety of clients across different market segments and verticals. Constantly pushing the boundaries for providing service excellent and solutions their aim is to continue to be a market leader.
Expanding their team in Sydney, they are sourcing an A-grade candidate who can manage an impressive portfolio of clients utilising a range of their services including their 3PL operation. The proactive individual will have sound knowledge of international freight processes as well as experience in managing and providing solutions to their supply chain client base.
This Control Tower role will include:
- Working closely with customers, suppliers and overseas offices / agents to coordinate final delivery for import ocean and air shipments in a timely and professional manner
- Monitoring and coordinating deliveries ensuring strict deadlines are adhered to
- Ensuring job profitability is at a maximum and inline with company policy
- Updating existing quotes, preparing quotes tariffs, rates schedules and costing
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting and analysis for the customer
You will partner with the Key Account Manager to identify and troubleshoot operational issues with the client.
This is a great role for someone who is ready to expand their skills and take on a more senior role within the industry – candidates who should apply will come from a strong transport / cartage background in international freight forwarding.
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 + Super (pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.