- Bring your energetic personality!
- Use your solid customer service skills
- Food industry knowledge highly regarded
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2110-2997
Large importer and distributor of a wide and varied range of consumable products to the Australian Market. Boasting robust performance with strong growth in Food & Beverage Solutions they manufacture hundreds of ingredients for thousands of products, enjoyed by millions of people around the world.
This company is looking for assistance from an experienced and keen logistics administrator! Great attitude, proactive thinker and excellent customer service skills is a must!
· Full time role reporting to Supply Chain Manager
· Assisting with shipping and administration.
· Order Management of inbound shipments for Australia and New Zealand.
· Liaising with their Freight Forwarding shipment status
· Investigate and troubleshoot.
· Previous experience in fast-paced office environment
· Previous experience in food import and knowledge of customs requirements
· Intermediate to advanced excel skills
· Knowledge of SAP advantage
· Administration savvy with attention to detail
· Solid communication skills and keen attitude!
Salary: $70,000 to $80,000 pending experience
Location: South Melbourne with possibility of WFH options
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries.
Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.