National Landside Logistics Manager
- Lucrative Bonus Scheme
- Access to global leadership programs
- Amazing company benefits!
Sydney - Ref. JO-2109-2986
Interested in joining a world leading global brand? This progressive organisation provides a workplace culture that is driven to succeed at all levels and is rapidly challenging the landscape of how global logistics works. This multifaceted global powerhouse can provide their clients with whole of supply chain services therefore your industry knowledge and experience will be critical to securing this opportunity.
Responsible for the successful execution of Oceania Landside Logistics for the group which includes 3PL/4PL operations, vendor /KPI management, integral part of the implementation team for new transport customers, route cause analysis and performance management focus.
Your key area of focus will be:
Ownership of Oceania Intermodal Services
· Building strong and collaborative relationships with both established and new suppliers and preparing transport plans, including the identification of triangulation opportunities within and across business units.
· Identify process gaps and be actively involved in working on improvements to key processes to improve productivity, service levels and asset utilization
· Drive process efficiency, improve complaint resolution timeliness, optimize by challenging business rules/limitations and improve E2E service delivery to customers
Build and develop a strong team
· Empower the team to suggest alternate viable solutions and actively resolve customers complaints within stipulated timeframe while sharing best practice and knowledge within the team
Who we are looking for
· Solid knowledge of 3PL/4PL operations, fleet management from a transportation perspective
· Sound leadership skills and ability to lead a geographically diverse team
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
· Organized, proactive, and dynamic
· Understanding of the local market landscape
· Strong execution mindset and solution oriented
· Degree Qualified - preferred
· Cost conscious with a strong focus on continuous improvement
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: Circa $125k + Company bonus scheme (flex pending previous experience)
WFH Options Available
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered.
Nicole Reynolds will be in contact should your skills and experience align with our clients requirements