National Product Manager - Seafreight
- Step up in 2021
- Unique role requiring technical expertise
- Own, Drive and Promote!
Sydney - Ref. JO-2012-2701
Your new employer is one of the most prestigious global brands in international logistics. With an enviable client base, they have enjoyed continued success on a global level utilising state of the art infrastructure and innovative supply chain solutions.
This is a National Product Development role with responsibility for driving the Seafreight product across Australia. You will provide guidance to dedicated teams at branch level and assist the sales teams with business development.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual with outstanding presentation skills, comprehensive knowledge of Seafreight and previous management experience.
· Own and promote the Seafreight product across Australian market
· Provide qualified market intelligence to senior management
· Proactively acquire new Seafreight related opportunities
· Conduct presentations to existing and potential clients
· Negotiate rates with suppliers
· Assist with sales tenders
· Increase operational efficiencies
Who You Are
· 5 years + experience in Freight Forwarding
· Strong understanding of Seafreight product
· Previous experience from shipping line highly desirable
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Driven, motivated and resilient personality
This is a rare senior opportunity with a reputable global organisation. If you are looking for the next step in your career, apply now!
Salary: Competitive package on offer
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.