Ocean Export Operations
- Friendly and respectful culture
- Supportive team
- On site parking
Sydney - Ref. JO-2204-3186
Our client is a long-established Global Logistics company that has created a top-down customer centric culture. You will love working here if you want to join a team that works cohesively and celebrates their wins! If you're looking for a genuine manager and down to earth environment, read on...
The Sydney Head Office is offering a chance to further your career in Export Ocean Operations. You will take ownership and provide outstanding service to their loyal client base.
- Arrange FAK consolidation
- Coordinate pre-loaded LCLs and FCL
- Attend to the daily service of clients' needs
- Coordinate direct Shipments and lodge orders
- Adherence to Customs procedures
- Invoicing and order lodging
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Ocean Exports is a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Team players only
- Experience with CargoWise1 highly regarded.
Salary: $75 - 85K + Super
WFH: 2 days per week
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.