Exports Operations | CBD Location
- CBD Location
- Utilise your Forwarding Ocean experience
- Cohesive team environment
Sydney - Ref. JO-2208-3304
Our client is a small, professional organisation that is growing at a rapid rate. They have a very impressive motivated leader who inspires their staff to achieve and creates a harmonious working environment. Looking to expand their operations in Australia as well as abroad they are sourcing an individual who has a keen interest in Ocean Freight Exports to join their highly successful team.
Due to the high level on which they work on, this organisation tackles the whole logistics process from Custom Clearances to all Forwarding needs which ensures their staff are involved in dynamic and varied tasks each day. The recently opened position at their modern CBD office is offering a candidate with experience, energy and drive to further their career in Ocean Freight.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
- be the liaison point for all Export Customers including processing of documentation
- have a good knowledge of all Ocean Freight processes & reporting requirements
- co-ordinate bookings with customers, transport, shipping
- be the liaison point with our overseas offices & agents
- pro-actively update customers on any issues that may occur
- manage all situations that arise with the customers using a common sense approach.
If you have export experience GREAT! If you have some experience in international logistics, understand terminology and documentation and want to learn exports then we would like to hear from you too!
Location: CBD – Walk to Train Station
Salary: Up to $65,000 + Super (pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation