Operations Coordinator - Freight Forwarding
- Growing privately owned Freight Forwarder
- Lower North Shore location
- A role with variety!
Sydney - Ref. JO-2102-2762
This Freight Forwarding company has been established for a few years and is growing at a rapid rate. With a solid business development platform and infrastructure they are now looking to expand their team.
Their offices in the Lower North Shore are close to pubic transport and shops.
This is an exciting Allrounder role encompassing import / export operations and order management. You will take the reins and management shipments from start to finish!
If you have either operations or customer service experience in Freight Forwarding and want to move into a fulfilling hybrid role, this is for you!
- Acting as key contact for all customer enquiries
- Preparing import / export documentation
- Sending pre-alert and monitoring shipment status
- Managing shipments in CargoWise with high levels of accuracy
- Liaising and directing shipments with shipping lines, co-loaders, airlines and transport carriers
Ideally, you are a professional who has tenacity, drive and commitment. You will have a local Freight Forwarding background in either import or export operations but more importantly you will come with a fantastic attitude.
Location: Lower North Shore
Salary: Up to $70,000 + Super (pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation