Operations Coordinator - Freight Forwarding
- Allrounder Operations role
- CargoWise experience an advantage
- Stable and successful business
Sydney - Ref. JO-2102-2755
Our client is a professional freight forwarding organisation enjoying continued growth. They have a very impressive, motivated leader who inspires their staff to create a harmonious working environment. Their specialised services allow them to differentiate themselves from competitors! Their well appointed CBD office is close to public transport, cafes and shops.
Looking to expand their operations in Australia as well as abroad they are sourcing a qualified ocean freight operator to join their highly successful team.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
· be the liaison point for all Import / Export Customers including processing of documentation
· have solid knowledge of all Ocean Freight processes & reporting requirements
· coordinate bookings with customers, transport, shipping
· be the liaison point with overseas offices & agents
· pro-actively update customers on any issues that may occur
· manage all situations that arise with the customers
Who You Are
Ideally, we are looking for someone with both import and export ocean freight experience, however if you have either and have a great can-do attitude then we still would like to hear from you!
· Import or Export Oceanfreight Forwarding experience
· CargoWise experience an advantage
· Solid communications skills
· Team minded attitude
Salary: Up to $70,000 + Super (pending skills / experience)
Location: Sydney CBD
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.