- Allrounder Operations role
- CargoWise experience mandatory
- Stable and successful business
Sydney - Ref. JO-2102-2764
Utilise your Forwarding Seafreight experience
Cohesive team environment
Up and coming Ocean Freight professional required to join an awesome team.
This growing Australian company specialises in international logistics and providing a range of services to a diverse customer base. The business leaders are professionals with decades of
industry experience and a focus on quality.
This is a rare chance to expand on your existing career in international logistics. Utilizing your skills using Cargowise You will be exposed to all facets of import and export operations. This full-time role is the perfect blend of customer service, administration and operations. Your solid administration, time management skills and impeccable work ethic will ensure your success!
Looking to expand their operations in Australia as well as abroad they are sourcing a qualified all-rounder with import and/or exports experience to join their highly successful team.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
· be the liaison point for all Import / Export Customers including processing of documentation
· have solid knowledge of all Ocean Freight processes & reporting requirements
· coordinate bookings with customers, transport, shipping
· be the liaison point with overseas offices & agents
· pro-actively update customers on any issues that may occur
· manage all situations that arise with the customers
Who You Are
Ideally, we are looking for someonewith both import and export ocean freight experience, however if you haveeither and have a great can-do attitude then we still would like to hear fromyou!
· Import or Export Oceanfreight Forwarding experience
· CargoWise experience an advantage
· Solid communications skills
· Team minded attitude
Salary: Up to $65,000 + Super (pending skills / experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Amy Amopiu on +61 468 945 288.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.