- Outsourced payroll for 500+ employees
- Responding to and resolving payroll queries
- Liaising with external clients
Brisbane - Ref. JO-1906-2385
This company is doing big things in the HR space and are looking for an additional member to join their Outsourced Payroll Team. The role will cover weekly, fortnightly, monthly and ad hoc payroll processing.
Our client is seeking a Payroll Officer who is looking to step up to a more interesting role. You will step into an established Payroll Team and be supported throughout your onboarding phase.
Essential requirements are:
- 3+ years payroll experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of payroll awards and legislation
- Intermediate journal and COA ledger experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to work both as a member of a team and autonomously
- Experience with payroll system maintenance and award updates
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining high levels of service and confidentiality
Although not specific prerequisites, the following experience will be regarded highly:
- Outsourced payroll experience
- New Zealand payroll experience
- Knowledge/understanding of KeyPay software
- Demonstrated history of continuous improvement in work process
The role will be reporting direct to the Payroll Manager.