Perishable Cargo Operator
- Work for an Australian owned Shipping and Logistics company
- Exposure to all areas of Supply Chain
- Friendly and Supportive Team
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2204-3199
A well-established, profitable, and stable company expecting double-digit growth in the next 5 years. This unique organization’s strengths are due to their business diversity and sound business strategy to ensure they have a variety of business streams which enables them to cover a wide range of services within the Logistics industry. A progressive business with a friendly, energetic culture and a focus on providing pathways for success through active management.
The primary purpose of this role is to inspect perishable products and achieve 100% compliance with country of destination requirements.
- Customer liaison
- Import/Export documentation management.
- Liaison with government departments
- Liaison with internal freight operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Forklift Licence preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working with Perishable Cargo
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think and act quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary Qualification in Supply Chain or International Trade and Cargowise One are preferred but not essential.
Location: Tullamarine, VIC
Salary: Circa $90,000 based on experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Caroline Cousins on 0413 889 389 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.