PM Fleet Controller
- A company who values its people
- Australian owned
- Supportive and energetic culture
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2105-2856
A well-established, profitable, and stable company expecting double-digit growth in the next 5 years. This unique organization’s strengths are due to their business diversity and sound business strategy. They are a progressive business with a friendly, energetic culture and a focus on providing pathways for success through active management.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fleet Controller to take control of the 2pm to 10pm Shift. The primary purpose of this role is to run the fleet effectively and efficiently and provide support to the Transport Manager.
- Ensure the truck fleet runs as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure trucks and trailers are maintained up to standard and any damage to equipment is repaired in a timely manner.
- Ensure all trucks and drivers are correctly licensed and insured.
- Ensure any delays and/or additional charges on deliveries or pick up are advised to the client within the appropriate time frame.
- Identify areas of efficiency or new SOPs to discuss with Transport Manager.
- Maintain a high level of Customer Service.
- Adhere to OH&S and Chain of Responsibility procedures and guidelines
- Other duties as directed by Transport Manager.
Minimum 12 months fleet controlling experience
Successful completion of VCR or equivalent
Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
Full Australian working rights
A driven and keen attitude
Attention to detail.
High level of professionalism
Car and Drivers Licence
Location: Altona, VIC
Salary: Circa $65,000 to $80,000 based on experience
Shift: 2pm to 10pm
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries.
Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.