Pricing Specialist | Freight Forwarding
- Endless career opportunities
- Develop your people management skills
- Strategic Team
Sydney - Ref. JO-2011-2682
A truly dynamic and forward thinking growing Global Company with a rapidly growing footprint within the Australian Market is sourcing a driven and energised Pricing Specialist to join their team dynamic. This position will be situated within their National Client Services team and will support both Customer Service, Key Account Representatives and Sales.
This newly created role within this organisation is due to growth and they are sourcing an individual who has a Freight Forwarding background within a similar role and enjoys this internal support role.
Your daily responsibilities will include and not be limited to:
· Manage pricing in their internal CargoWise database
· Producing proposals and tenders for existing customers, agent network enquiries and new business opportunities.
· Record keeping of quotes, implementation forms, credit applications
· Sourcing pricing from agencies worldwide and domestic service providers
· Weekly/monthly reporting for management when required
· Business analysis on client retention and trade volume
· Maintenance, filing and distribution of tariffs and rate sheets (both local and o/s)
The successful applicant MUST have local experience in the Freight Forwarding industry, and hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent residency at a minimum.
It is all about the attitude and aptitude to be successful in this strategic role.
Salary: $75,000 + Super (pending previous experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.