Procurement & Pricing Specialist
- Endless career opportunities
- Newly created role
- Strategic Team
Sydney - Ref. JO-2102-2763
A truly dynamic and forward thinking Global International Freight Forwarder with a rapidly growing footprint within the Australian Market is sourcing a driven and energised Procurement and Pricing Specialist to join their team driven team.
Reporting to the National Client Services Manager, this role would be managing pricing requirements for existing business, agents network enquiries, negotiating best rates with various shipping and logistics providers and supporting new business tenders.
Some of the day to day duties:
· Manage pricing in their internal CargoWise database
· Producing proposals and tenders for existing customers, agent network enquiries and new business opportunities.
· Record keeping of quotes, implementation forms, credit applications
· Procuring pricing from agencies worldwide, shipping lines and domestic service providers
· Regular (quarterly, monthly, half-yearly) reviews of costs from various providers, bench marking and finding optimal costing solutions
· Weekly/monthly reporting for management when required
· Business trade analysis
· Supporting Commercial team on new and existing business sales proposals
We are looking for the following qualities and skills in their new employee:
· Previous experience in a similar role within Forwarding
· CargoWise experience preferred
· Commercial aptitude with a passion for international logistics
· Ethical, good natured, efficient and capable!
Location: Sydney, CBD
Salary: Market Rate pending candidate experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.