Sales Executive Freight Forwarding
- Global forwarder with a solid network
- Experienced internal personnel
- Local experience required
Sydney - Ref. JO-2305-3476
Our client is a well-established International Freight Forwarder who have been providing logistics solutions to their clients for over 100 years! Passionate about high quality service and high quality employees this organisation has a clear direction ahead of them. With a global network spanning 31 countries and registered on the European stock exchange this stable employer is currently providing an opportunity for a highly qualified Sales Executive to join their team.
The role is titled ‘Sales Executive’ with the key function to promote all services offered by the organisation to potential and prospective clients in line with your individual targets and corporate strategic objectives. The aim is to increase branch net revenue through the establishment of new business and developing additional business from existing accounts.
- Ensure prospective and opportunity pipelines have sufficient revenue to drive an actual outcome that will result in new business opportunities for the organization.
- Utilise the strength of the internal network to effectively prospect and qualify leads
- Develop professional working relationship with the Trade Lane Managers to ensure full development of the existing trade lanes
- Prepare and present proposals to clients and prospective clients as required by client requests, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information and within clients' specific time frames
- Develop pricing, service and product strategies to deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Co-ordinate and effectively communicate in timely manner with field sales, operations, customers and overseas offices for quotations and business issues
A very stable team environment with highly qualified individuals in operations, customs and client services which will ensure your clients are looked after and managed well through their implementation and onboarding process.
Skills we are looking for
- Freight Forwarding experience within the Australian Market
- Face to Face client management experience
- New business sales opportunities
- Tender preparation and price negotiations
Salary Range: Negotiable Salary + incentive scheme
Location: Alexandria, NSW
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:https://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/