Seafreight Product Capacity Management
- Use your strong Operations background
- Interesting and varied role
- Manage rates and contracts
Sydney - Ref. JO-2108-2943
A strong brand name in international logistics space, this company offers a multitude of benefits for their employees! Utilising global networks and sophisticated systems, they are able to offer a first class suite of logistics solutions to their varied customers. Here you will find a stable management team and solid core values consistent throughout the organisation.
This is a unique role reporting to the Capacity Manager. You will be instrumental in negotiating and managing buy rates and spot rates for the Sydney branch import and export shipments.
You will be a strong communicator and confidently deal with customers, the internal sales team and overseas offices.
This is an ideal role for someone with a solid operations background looking for a great career step.
- Manage rates and contracts for import, export and cartage
- Liaise professionally with customers
- Liaise with shipping lines for capacity
- Liaise with sales team
- Check and ensure profitability
Who You Are
- Previous experience in Freight Forwarding operations / pricing
- Strong understanding of buy and sell rates for seafreight
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven team player
- Independent thinker
Work From Home 2 days per week on-going, on site parking, structured internal development programs
Salary: $80,000 - 85,000 + Super
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.