Senior Client Relations
- Professional Freight Forwarder required
- Growing yet well established business
- Dynamic business culture
Sydney - Ref. JO-2111-3043
A professional and growing Global Freight Forwarder who has a small footprint within the Australian market but are set to explode and make their mark as they continue to establish their business and grow their team with exceptional people. Due to continued growth in the business a new role has been created for an effective client services individual to join the Sydney team.
As the single point of contact for your clients, you will be responsible for all client facing activities, which includes quotation management, bookings, resolution of service issues, providing and analysing reports and running business reviews and client meetings, all the while ensuring the best customer service and account management experience for your customers.
· Liaising directly with a portfolio of clients and developing an understanding of your customers' business needs.
· Strategically growing the existing customer base.
· Revenue maximisation through product efficiency.
· Coordinating the internal operation to ensure all bookings are arranged on time and in line with agreed KPI’s
· Proactively tracing shipments and following up on requirement documents.
· Preparing and analysing customer KPI reports.
· Running customer review meetings and presentations.
· Maintaining a high level of communication with international agency network
· Monitoring invoice quality and ensuring these are in line with customer quotations
To be considered
· Minimum 2 years' experience in International Freight Forwarding within the Australian Market
· Permanent Residency / Australian Citizenship required
Ability to resolve all kinds of potential issues, proactively where possible, ensuring corrective measures are implemented in a timely manner.
· A genuine passion for a long term career Logistics
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has client facing experience in a professional Freight Forwarding business. Experience in managing a customer portfolio who is keen to further develop and build a career with this leading company!
Salary: Flex pending previous experience
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply to be considered.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion