Senior Client Services | Global Logistics
- Positive team environment
- Professional Australian Forwarder
- Local Forwarding experience essential
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2011-2672
This Global Forwarder is an industry leader who efficiently re-locates goods through their International network. Their operation incorporates many layers which creates a complex and highly advanced Supply Chain solution for all their clients.
The role has come about due to a recent internal re-structure and is situated within the Customer Relationship and Retention Team. The role is a key function to the overall profitability of the organisation and requires someone who is highly capable to create results and build solid relationships. This is self-managed role and requires someone to take charge of a variety of high profile accounts and drive the performance internally and globally.
- Adhering to client meeting requirements daily/weekly/monthly
- Creating invoicing and payment agreements with decisions makers
- Prepare client implementation strategies
- Assist in mentoring and coaching client services on a national and international level
- Analyse current data and identify process improvements
- Running customer review meetings and presentations
- Ability to resolve all kinds of potential issues, proactively where possible, ensuring corrective measures are implemented in a timely manner
Experience we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in freight forwarding in Australia, in the capacity of customer service or account management is essential
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Location: Tullamarine, VIC
Salary: $70,000 - 75,000 + Super
Please apply immediately to be in consideration. We are reviewing applications shortly.
Please note that due to high volumes that we receive, only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you would like to have a confidential discussion with one of our People Specialists please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518
Check out our Website for more details and job listings: https://www.path4group.com/specialisations/graduates/