Senior Customer Service
- Supportive Manager
- Stable and professional environment
- Close to Mascot station
Sydney - Ref. JO-2009-2642
A firmly established International Freight Forwarding company providing tailored logistics solutions to their portfolio of high profile corporate clients. The Sydney branch offers a professional corporate environment with a close knit team.
This role is ideal for an experienced and proactive Customer Service professional in Freight Forwarding looking to take on some key account management responsibilities. There will also be an opportunity to work on projects in addition to traditional order management.
- Follow-up of air and ocean freight orders
- Keeping the customer informed of shipment status updates
- Liaison with overseas offices, agents and local OPS departments
- Shipment tracking and reporting, depending on customer requirements
- Creating and sending quotations to the customer
- Problem solving and general customer inquiries
- Minimum 3 years experience in Freight forwarding in a similar role
- Experience with CW1 highly desired
- Great presentation
- Clear communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
This is an excellent opportunity for to develop your freight forwarding career with an employer that provides beautiful offices, internal development opportunities and a stable management team.
Salary: Competitive salary on offer
Please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.