Senior Export Operator
- Respected brand name
- 2 days WFH flex
- Excellent career opportunities
Sydney - Ref. JO-2303-3450
Our client is a professional Australian Owned Freight Forwarder that has the energy, drive and focus to achieve their desired results. With an impressive line up of experienced senior level managers, this organisation is looking to the future and implementing strategic business plans that will ensure stability and growth in the future.
Due to recent growth, our client is looking for a Senior Export Airfreight Operator to report directly to the Export Manager, providing support to ensure both internal and external KPI’s are met by the air freight team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be cross trained in Seafreight. This team has high energy and a supportive leader managing this Export function. This position would suit an individual who is looking to advance their career. You will be looked to as a mentor for the less experienced team members and your valuable experience will be utilised in the changing environment of export airfreight regulations.
The requirements of the role include:
• Efficient management of daily Export shipments
• Booking and registration of shipments
• Precise and timely response to clients or other departments
• Accurate preparation of invoices for clients
• Adherence to company and departmental KPIs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience within an Export Air role within a Freight Forwarding environment.
• Cargowise experience is highly desirable.
• A driven and keen attitude.
• Attention to details.
• Great communication skills.
• Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
• Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills.
• Full rights to work in Australia.
If you feel that your previous experience along with your skills and knowledge align with our requirements for this very exciting and important role we would love to hear from you.
Location: CBD, Sydney
Salary: Up to $85,000 + Super (pending experience)
• 2 days WFH after probation period
• Professional office and environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Contact Caroline Cousins on 0413 889 389 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.