Transport Coordinator | Airfreight
- 2 days WFH
- Solid and experienced team
- Supportive and engaging management team
Sydney - Ref. JO-2207-3287
This multinational Freight Forwarder has a well-established global footprint, solid internal infrastructure and an innovative suite of end-to-end logistics solutions. Their progressive staffing policies have translated into high retention rates with happy and engaged teams. You’ll be joining a company with a truly modern attitude with a growth mindset.
Day to day you will be working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on time deliveries, handling customer delivery enquiries, managing bookings and arranging shipments and deliveries in accordance with customer requirements, processing documentation promptly to minimise delays and penalties, managing shipment details and keeping records up-to-date, using MS Excel to prepare reports, data entry and working closely with freight forwarding teams.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- General knowledge of cartage transportation, linehaul, freight movement and the wider supply chain
- Previous involvement in handling bookings, documentation and scheduling deliveries
- Ability to build strong business relationships with service providers and commitment to delivering outstanding service to a range of customers
- Solid time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as work well in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 + Super (Negotiable pending experience level)
WFH: 2 days per week
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Or call Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.