Transport Operations - Forwarding
- Western suburbs - work close to home
- On site parking
- Supportive team and manager
Sydney - Ref. JO-2201-3091
A truly global enterprise, this company offers the very best in logistics and transport solutions with an enormous international footprint.
Their Sydney team enjoys low turnover due to progressive and agile leadership. An excellent home to establish your long term career.
This role will have you primarily responsible for cartage requirements with some operational assistance to the imports team. You will have a great understanding of your customers’ needs and provide a consistently high level of service.
- Arranging FCL / LCL deliveries
- Liaising with cartage companies
- Raising invoices to clients
- Job registrations
- Previous Cartage / Operations experience in a Freight Forwarder
- Working knowledge of INCO terms
- CW1 experience an advantage
- Solid communication skills
- Proven work ethic and references
Cross training is available under a supportive manager. This is a great opportunity to upskill in a genuinely nice team environment!
Location: Western Suburbs Sydney
Salary: $55,000 - 65,000 + super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion.