Warehouse Freight Operations
- 3 month contract with Extension
- 40 hours per week
- Day & Night shifts
Sydney - Ref. JO-2007-2596
PLEASE read the below carefully and if interested please apply and we will contact you directly to discuss next steps
Express Freight Company based at the domestic airport in Mascot is experiencing double digit growth and needs reliable, trustworthy, and efficient employees for a fixed 3 month contract with view to extend a further 3 months and beyond in their operations based at the domestic airport. This work is forecast to the end of the year, with possible extension.
· Position is based in a modern warehouse facility that processes a high volume of parcels (no heavy lifting) coming in from a variety of overseas destinations
· You will be sorting and processing these parcels ensuring they are being allocated to the right bins to ensure efficient and timely delivery
· Physical capability – the nature of the work will require you to repeatedly climb, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel and crouch.
You will be rostered on for 5 x 8 hour shifts per week.
The shifts that are currently available are for the 0500 - 1300 shift working Wednesday to Sunday
You Must Have:
· Proven reliability and work ethic
· Clear communication skills
· Physical capability as per above
· Compliance with Work Health & Safety policies
· Documented eligibility to work Full Time hours (40 hrs per week) in Australia
Desirable (Not Essential)
· Current ASIC (Aviation Security Identification Card)
· Current CAT 2/ ADA Licence (Authority to Drive Airside)
· Australian Forklift License
· Recently acquired (less than 3 months) Federal Police Check
Base wage $23.94 + super per hour
*Penalty rates apply for early morning (12.5%), afternoon & night shifts (30%), Saturday (50%), Sunday (100%)*
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police check, Medical Assessment and compliance training.
LOCATION: Sydney Domestic Airport, Mascot
TO APPLY: PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.orgWITH YOUR SHIFT AVAIL ABILITIES – DAYS & HOURS AND CURRENT RESUME