PATH4 Logistics are innovative talent solutions specialists.
Being at the forefront of the Logistics industry, we understand the challenges in attracting and retaining talent. We enhance the way your business engages new talent with a holistic approach to the recruitment cycle.
Our team is equipped to provide talent solutions that make sense.
At PATH4 we do business differently.
Global trade allows for specialisation and lower costs to consumers. Countries can focus on what they are best suited to do – engage in activities with the lowest opportunity costs for them. Focusing on their comparative advantages means they can maximize production and efficiency, which leads to greater potential for profit and economic growth.
Global trade can create economic wealth on a global scale as each country maximizes its revenue and growth by focusing on what it does best and saving money on imports that would be more costly for it to produce domestically.
Global Trade encompasses many industry sectors across the Global Supply Chain which includes:
- Freight Forwarders
- Warehouse & Distribution
There is a vast array of career opportunities across this expansive network of industry professionals. This is the era of Globalisation and the career prospects are endless.
In simpler terms:
Logistics is the commercial activity of transporting goods to consumers.
Logistics being the backbone of Global Trade market, these are the companies that manage the effective flow of goods from supplier to consumer.
There are many career paths to take in Logistics; here are some to name a few:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Customer Service
- Account Management
With the onslaught of globalisation, this is an industry sector that is growing at a rapid pace.
There are three categories of customs brokers:
- Sole trader
A corporate customs broker is a company or a partnership that is licensed to act on behalf of owners of imported goods. A corporate customs broker must employ nominee customs brokers to lodge customs declarations.
A sole trader is an individual that is licensed to act on behalf of owners of imported goods. A sole trader may also employ nominee customs brokers. A sole trader cannot be employed by a corporate customs broker.
A nominee is a natural person that is licensed to act as a customs broker but only as an employee of a corporate or a sole trader customs brokerage. A nominee may be employed by more than one corporate or sole trader brokerage at any one time.
How Do I Gain a Customs Broker Licence?
Step 1: Approved course of study
You will need to complete the course of study approved by the DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) for licensing. The currently approved course of study is the Diploma of Customs Broking (national course code TLI50816)
Step 2: Acquired experience
To be granted a customs broker licence you must demonstrate to the DIBP that you have the acquired experience that would fit you to be a customs broker. Acquired experience is the experience you gain in the workplace with broker-like responsibilities. Your acquired experience will be assessed with regard to the length and nature of your employment experience and to your referees’ statements.
Step 3: Fit and proper person
It is a requirement of licensing that you be able to demonstrate that you are a fit and proper person (sometimes referred to as a “person of integrity”). You demonstrate this through references you provide and through integrity checks conducted by the DIBP, including Police checks and other Australian law enforcement agencies.
For further information: www.cbfca.com.au
With our expertise in Logistics, we pride ourselves on our market intelligence and our ability to consult with organisations to effectively manage their recruitment process by providing quality people management solutions.
Our passion for providing quality career advice is unparalleled, we are a trusted source for many professionals in our industry and pride ourselves on our personalised and professional services we provide to our market.
“I have worked with Nicole for several years in both my current and previous roles. I find Nicole very engaging, dependable to work with and she operates with integrity and honesty – she is a true professional in her field.
What I really like about Nicole is that she doesn’t swamp me with unsuitable CVs. Despite Nicole’s detailed understanding of our industry, she always takes the time to learn about the vacant role that needs filling; she then only forwards those candidates who are the best fit for the job. The feedback I get from the successful candidates has always been positive as she genuinely cares about their needs too, ensuring they are placed in the right job. I would strongly recommend using Nicole from Path4 Logistics for any recruitment needs”
– Judith Hannah, Human Resources Manager (Direct Couriers)
How we provide value
Whether you are a Graduate or a Senior Manager we can provide you with sound advice to help you navigate through every stage of your career.
We’ll help you map your career path and provide you with valuable information regarding remuneration and company intelligence in the current market.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our clientele. We align with forward thinking and reputable employers with the capabilities to allow you to thrive and drive your career forward.
Your Career Your Life
Having a personally satisfying career can make all the difference to your overall well-being. We gain genuine satisfaction from watching your career develop and grow.
We specialise in white collar professionals for the Logistics industry which includes: Direct Importers and Exporters, Commodity Traders, International Freight Forwarders, Customs Brokerage, 3PL, Warehouse & Distribution, Transport, Logistics and Supply Chain Companies.
We specialise in the Global Logistics industry which includes: Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage, 3PL, Warehouse & Distribution, Importers, Exporters, Transport and Logistics.
Our extensive industry expertise sets us apart. It’s our imperative to deliver the highest standards in recruitment practices.
We build strong relationships and understand the complexities of the changing candidate market.
PATH4 Logistics provides flexible recruitment solutions tailored to your industry and organisational needs.
We work across the industry at all levels. Our talent pool ranges from Graduates to experienced senior managers and all levels in between.
We source and select the best available talent for Permanent, Temporary and Contract job roles.
A behavioural profile will measure a candidate’s cognitive abilities and behavioural style to ensure the right fit for your team and your business. You will receive a detailed report outlining the candidate’s strengths, aptitude, working style and culture. The report also highlights the most effective approaches to managing and motivating the individual candidate.
Skills & Aptitude Testing
We offer a comprehensive suite of online tests and learning modules for pre-employment screening and upskilling of current staff.
Our service includes Aptitude Testing, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Data Entry Speed
PATH4 Logistics interview workshops are designed to coach hiring managers to expertly present themselves in interviews, how to spot ‘red flags’, how to identify the right fit for the business and most importantly how to promote the company so the best candidates will want to work for you.
As employment specialists, we understand the importance of having an attractive resume. It’s the most important tool for finding your ideal role. We consult with you to ensure the finished product is tailored to meet your career goals.
National Business Partner
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Operations Coordinator SydneyThe Employer Our client is a reputable logistics provider, specialising in international freight forwarding, customs and third-party logistics (3PL) services. In a competitive market they have a focus on providing bespoke and adaptable solutions using state of the art systems and technology, that ensures quality customer service is provided to…
- Logistics Administrator SydneyEnjoy the flexibility of temp assignments and gain a foot in the door into some of the best-known global freight companies! The Company A well-known international logistics provider with state of the art facilities. This company provides a professional and friendly atmosphere. You will enjoy plenty of support from managers…
- Export Operations WAOur client is a rapidly expanding professional Airfreight Wholesaler who provide a tailored service to meet the demanding requirements of the airfreight market in Western Australia. Due to demand and growth within the market they are sourcing an Export Airfreight professional t join their stable team environment. This position will…
- Export Operations SydneyDifferent From The Rest This privately owned Australia Freight Forwarder has a clever business model and is enjoying sustained growth. The managers are down to earth and progressive. Efficiency in systems and processes is the key to their success. This is your perfect employer if you are tired of doing…
- Senior Export Operator SydneyThe Company Our client is a professional Australian Owned Freight Forwarder that has the energy, drive and focus to achieve their desired results. With an impressive line up of experienced senior level managers, this organisation is looking to the future and implementing strategic business plans that will ensure stability and…
- Branch Manager - Freight Forwarding MelbourneThe Company An Australian owned and highly successful Freight Forwarding and Logistics company. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and an extensive Global Agency Network, their core mission is to provide real value to customers through innovation and a contemporary business framework. The internal culture is progressive and dynamic…
- Customs Classifier SydneyThe Company Our client is a professional Australian Owned Freight Forwarder that has the energy, drive and focus to achieve their desired results. With an impressive line up of experienced senior level managers, this organisation is looking to the future and implementing strategic business plans that will ensure stability and…
- Customs Compiler / Classifier MelbourneThe Company Our client is a professional Australian Owned Freight Forwarder that has the energy, drive and focus to achieve their desired results. With an impressive line up of experienced senior level managers, this organisation is looking to the future and implementing strategic business plans that will ensure stability and…
- Graduate - Global Logistics SydneyAre you interested in Global Logistics? After a successful 10 years,PATH4 Graduatesare still firmly committed to building a strong Graduate talent pool within the industry to strengthen the Logistics community. We are very excited about three new opportunities that are now open to all Business Graduates. This would be the…
- Commercial Manager - Freight Forwarding SydneyThe Company They have a strong and long history in global logistics, and their Australian branch is a growing in strength. They provide their customers specific transport and logistics solutions, which enable the seamless connection of facets of the transport processes. The Opportunity Our client is looking for a "front-person"…
- Import Airfreight Coordinator - Long Term Temp Contract SydneyThe Company Our client is a prestigious global employer and a leader in the international Logistics market. They provide a stable, secure work environment that will also challenge and stretch your experience. The Role You will manage airfreight shipments and the day-to-day coordination of in-house operations. Crucially you will be…
- Client Services SydneyGlobal Employer This company is a recognised leader in the Freight Forwarding industry. They offer first-class service, products and solutions and maintain the highest standards. You will enjoy the professional environment and resources and most importantly strong leadership and career development opportunities, plus exposure to an enviable portfolio of customers.…
- Customer Operations - Freight Forwarding SydneyThe Company Our client is a fast-growing International Freight Forwarding organisation, with a motivated leader who inspires their staff to create a harmonious working environment. With a modern mindset and specialised services, they differentiate themselves from competitors! The Role This is a unique operational role where you will manage logistical…
- Sales Support - Customer Service SydneyThe Role An opportunity to join a world-class global freight forwarding company. This company offers the very best in logistics and transport solutions with an enormous international footprint. Their Sydney team enjoys low turnover due to progressive and agile leadership. An excellent home to establish your long-term career. A Sales…
- International Logistics Specialist SydneyThe Company Innovative, progressive company focused on automation and AI. Leading the pack in technology and innovative thinking this young dynamic team will provide a stable, secure work environment that will also challenge and stretch your experience. The Role This is a start to finish role where you will be…
- Business Process Manager - Freight Forwarding MelbourneThe Client They have a strong and long history in global logistics, and their Oceania branch is steadily growing in strength and purpose. This Freight Forwarders strength is providing their customers specific transport and logistics solutions, which enable the seamless connection of facets of the transport processes. The Opportunity As…
- Import Ocean Operator SydneyThe Company Is firmly established International Freight Forwarding company providing tailored logistics solutions to their portfolio of high profile corporate clients. Due to continued growth in the business a new role has been created for an experienced Ocean Import Operator to join the team. Responsibilities Job registrations Collate documentation for…
A: Botany NSW 2019
P: 1300 572 732
By Appointment Only