Our Graduate and Internship programs are a forward-thinking people solution for the Logistics and Operational industry.
The need to hire differently and remain competitive is at the forefront of all sound succession planning strategies.
We are flexible and create a program based on your needs. Every partner of PATH4 has a slightly different process whether it be a need for Graduates or Interns. An initial consultation will determine the need.
Where PATH4 can assist
We provide the framework and resources for placing Graduates into your existing team.
Our external 12-month program for the Graduate ensures they are integrated successfully. After the 12-month period the Graduate is a fully-fledged employee in your business.
Internship Program ‘Project I’
We are partnered with NAWO (National Association of Women in Operations) and we can recruit any Intern to work on real business projects. They are usually within Year 2-4 during their University studies relevant to the Project scope.
We have a flexible working style with different contract options to suit all budgets and company sizes.
Click here to get started.
What you can expect
- Initial consultation and implementation of the tailored Graduate Plan
- Attraction and Assessment of top performing Graduates
- Assistance with contracts/ payroll and other set up requirements
- Graduate engagement in industry related site tours and quarterly events
- Graduate Communications training
- Connection and access to our wider Graduate community
- External Mentorship and Support for you and your Graduate
- Corporate attendance to the PATH4 Graduate of the Year awards night
For more information about our Graduate Program please contact us
P: 1300 572 732