3PL Logistics Coordinator
- Unique opportunity in 3PL Logistics
- 1-2 days visiting external sites
- Operations / Cartage background required
Sydney - Ref. JO-1908-2419The Employer
Your new employer is a respected brand name in the international logistics sector with a broad customer base and steady growth. Oustanding service and ethics are at the heart of everything they do and the internal culture is based on professionalism and respect.
This is a very unique opportunity for a professional who enjoys some time out on the road and developing external relationships. Essentially you will be the primary liaison for 3PL providers and internal stakeholders and managing inventory requirements for customers. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential for fostering these key relationships.
This role will suit someone with a background in Freight Forwarding Operations / Cartage or International Freight / Warehouse Administration.
- Liaising with customers, managing their inventory orders and processing through the 3PL warehouse
- Reconciling inventory reports with the warehouse
- Provide up to date stock records to customers
- Arranging transport to deliver products to customers' premises
- Use company vehicle to visit warehouse locations to supervise container unpacks
- Ensure invoice accuracy and timeliness
Who You Are
- Minimum 2 years experience in Freight Forwarding Operations / Warehouse Administration
- Experience with CargoWise1 software
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will need to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Current Full Drivers Licence (clean record)
Don’t miss out - apply immediately as this opportunity will not last!
Working Rights: Applications will only be accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian permanent work rights.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.