Client Services - Freight Forwarding
- Stable and successful global company
- Flexibility on offer!
- Excellent internal culture
Sydney - Ref. JO-1809-2182The Company
This multinational Freight Forwarder has a well established global footprint, solid internal infrastructure and an innovative suite of end to end logistics solutions.
Their progressive staffing policies have translated into high retention rates with happy and engaged teams. You’ll be joining a company with a truly modern attitude!
This Customer Service role is ideally suited to a driven individual with at least 5 years experience in a similar role. You will be positioned as a senior person in the team, with a view to long term development. The role is now available due to the addition of new clients.
You will ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction with proactive management of client queries and issues. You will also be hands-on with reporting, SOPs, quotes and presentations.
- Flexibility – driven by company policies
- Genuinely supportive leadership team
- Modern offices, walking distance from train station
- Laptop provided
- 5 years + experience in a Freight Forwarding Customer Service role
- Experience with Ocean and Air freight
- Outstanding communications skills and attitude
- Team player mentality
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.