Customs Broker - Junior
- Junior/ Newly Licenced Brokers encouraged to apply
- Service a Key Account
- Join a leading Customs team
Sydney - Ref. JO-1903-2298The Company
Our client, a highly successful Global Freight Forwarding organisation have a highly professional and efficient Customs department. Due to an internal move there are looking to source a Licenced Customs Broker to join their team.
We are seeking a Customs Broker who will be hands on in day-to-day operations and client management.
Junior and Newly Licenced Brokers are encourage to apply as you will be joining an experienced team and will benefit from their technical expertise and mentoring.
- Tariff Advice
- Electronic Lodging of Customs Entries
- Attending to any queries or impediments raised by the Australian Customs Service or the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service
- Attend to client needs relating to tariff classification of goods, rates of duty, tariff concession orders, methods of valuation and origin requirements of the Customs Act
- Keep up to date with current customs and AQIS industry changes and trends
- Customs Brokers Licence
- CPD Compliant
- AQIS Accredited
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong oral and written communication
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.